The Greenville County Redevelopment Authority is seeking to fill the position of Project Manager.
- Ensures that GCRA construction projects have adequate drawings and are built to code and Energy Star standards.
- Ensures that Land Development projects are adequately planned and executed to meet GCRA goals.
- Ensures that plans are developed for both annual and long-term build schedules consistent with GCRA goals and plans.
- Ensures that all construction projects take place in a safe manner consistent with organizational policies and best practices.
- Ensures that the safety of staff and contractors is the foremost consideration during the construction process and that staff are adequately trained for safety and quality control.
- Ensures that all construction support processes (budgeting, infrastructure development, asset management, bid processes and warranty follow up etc.) are executed effectively.
- Ensures compliance with all municipal codes, voluntary program requirements and organizational policies and standards.
- Works collaboratively with the Operations team to provide strategic direction.
- Oversees all Construction and Home Preservation projects.
- Manages construction budgets.
- Maintains and routinely updates construction policies and procedures.
- Assesses buildability of potential build sites, both single sites and subdivision plots.
- Ensures adequate systems are in place for quality control of construction projects.
- Engages organizational colleagues to ensure effective and efficient project execution.
- All other duties that may be assigned by the Operations Director.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- SC licensed Residential Builder.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisor experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Non-profit experience a plus, but not required.
- Computer knowledge and experience including Microsoft Office and Chief Architect software required.
- Knowledge and experience in CAD and Project Management software preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary range is $60,000 – $70,000 depending upon experience.
Email cover letter with resume to: email@example.com. EEO.