Skip links

Home Repair Assistance

Home Repairs for Current Homeowners

Are you a current homeowner in Greenville County (outside Greenville city limits) needing some help with home repairs? We partner with Rebuild Upstate, a nonprofit, that helps repair homes for seniors, disabled homeowners, and low-income families.

You Can Get Help With:

  • Roof repairs
  • Wheelchair ramps
  • Safety railings and grab bars
  • Limited bathroom repairs

You May Qualify If You:

  • Own a home in Greenville County (outside Greenville city limits but including the five municipalities of Fountain Inn, Greer, Mauldin, Simpsonville, and Travelers Rest)
  • Pass a SLED background check to verify eligibility
  • Have a household income at or below 80% of area median income (AMI):
Number in Household Maximum Income
1 $37,250
2 $42,600
3 $47,900
4 $53,200
5 $57,500
6 $61,750
7 $66,000
8 $70,250

as approved by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Effective June 1, 2018.  (Income limits published annually by HUD.)